Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Deal

M. Erb: I had eagerly been awaiting the new Mid-2012 MacBook Pro upgrade primarily because of the move to the new Intel processor, "Ivy Bridge." The 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 dual-core processor just makes this MacBook Pro fly. And it runs much cooler than its predecessors. I had my laptop running while on my lap for a couple hours and the bottom case was barely warm. Fan noise was not noticeable whatsoever. To be honest, I don't even know if the fan was operating or not, it was that quiet.


Spencer Atherton: This is not my first Mac computer, and certainly will not be my last. Before I begin, I will say that I am not like a good percentage of the people that will end up writing a review on this computer - I am not an Apple fanboy. I have owned many PC computers as well, and like them too. I currently own a Lenovo laptop as well as my new MacBook Pro, and each have their own strengths and weaknesses.


Sinclairvoyant (Austin, TX): I just want to issue a warning to people who purchase this product trying to save a bit over Apple prices. I paid for a new laptop, but was sent a used one. I received this item in the original box that had been resealed. While it appeared to be a new item, once I booted it up, it was already set up with an account of another user. I couldn't have used it even if I wanted to. I returned the laptop to Amazon and received a refund, however had it been properly wiped of information, I would have been sold a used machine and never have even known. I'm sure this is not an isolated incident, so buyer beware.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét