Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case Deal

Jimin Halim: I looked at the popular InvisibleShield by Zagg, checked their website, very impressed with it. But I found two reasons not using that awesome product: One, No matter how good the shield is in preventing SCRATCHES, it wouldn't prevent a lightest DENT to chassis caused by bumps when one had to rush for an emergency meeting while holding his boss's caramel macchiato on the run. Secondly, it's quite hard to install because you have to ensure the environmental setup to be really clean, lint free - unless if you live in a science lab.


Sarah H. Wendell "SB Sarah" (NJ): When I purchased my new MacBook Air at the Apple store, I asked specifically for a clear hard shell case for it because the aluminum body of the laptop scratches really easily. I was assured that the case I was buying (for $50!) was going to fit. Did it? OF COURSE NOT. It was for the prior model. So I had to make do with the case that didn't fit to protect the computer, while searching for a hard shell case that would actually fit.


Jack Feldman: The mCover Hard Shell Cover Case for the new Macbook Air (released late in 2010) is one of the first hard shell covers made specifically for the new Air, and despite the company's reputation I had some trepidation about buying it before it was reviewed by experienced Mac product experts. But I have to say that it's everything I want in a cover/protector for the new Air: it fits snugly and goes on with virtually no effort. It snaps on in a way that makes it almost impossible to scratch the computer. It has retractable legs that allow you to position the computer at different angles. I bought the clear model, and it's pretty much invisible.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét