Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

MacBook Pro MD102LL/A 13.3-Inch Deal

Elizabeth A. Schauble "Azunai" (USA): his past holiday season, I got an Asus tablet PC. I wanted to love it, I really did. I gave it a five star review here on Amazon, and I tried my very hardest to use it to it's fullest potential. It was working fine for a while, until I tried the Windows 8 beta. It was all down-hill from there. Viruses, problems (beyond those that should be in a beta, and a general ugliness drove me absolutely insane, and I decided to move away from Windows, at least temporarily. I bought a Chromebook, and while I absolutely love it and highly recommend it, I wanted more out a computer than it offered.


Benjamin Grol: I am usually a fan of all things Amazon. They really screwed the pooch on this one. I ordered a new macbook and I got a used macbook, packaged in the very box that they originally sent to "Kim Nguyen". When I turn on the computer, the log-in reads "Kim Nguyen". A shipping label to "Kim Nguyen" is super-lamely covered up on the box. If you're going to try to sell me used merchandise as new, at least use a new box Amazon.


Luk : FOR ALL WINDOWS FANS, first of all I want to share that I do not hate windows since I game on my windows desktop that I built myself.But my experience with windows laptops has not been the best. Always had miscellaneous problems with video drivers, screen, touch pad you name it! But I thought to myself that hey! at least I have really good spec laptop. Wrong! once I switched to mac all those things seemed unacceptable! I have now noticed that apple really take their time making their laptops and quality is there as well! Now here are some of my reviews of the specs.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét