Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

MacBook MC240LL/A 13.3-Inch Deal

Princeps P "The Princeps" (The PHX): A few months ago I purchased an iMac from Amazon, my first Mac by the way. I could have not been more pleased. I am a student learning computational science and I wanted to become familiar with all the major systems: windows, Mac and Linux. I have been a frustrated Windows user for many years and was pleased with the Mac. Recently I just purchased this Macbook for mobile computing. I spend most my time away from my apartment and wanted a Mac to work on when I am on the go. This computer is perfect, the size and weight is just right for carrying around everywhere. Compared to my Windows based laptops I get over three hours of battery life, which is perfect for me.


Jessica Rowe: As a 2nd time owner of a MacBook (my previous MacBook Pro purchased last September) I am amazed at the huge package you get for such a little price. At the Apple Store, I was able to purchase a newly released product (3 days old) for less than Amazon (949.00 with the student or teacher discount, and they didn't even ask for proof) charges and until September 2009 it includes a free iPod Touch. (Or any iPod valued up to 229.00). I compared the specs side by side to my Pro and found it to be almost completely caught up, except for the video card and display screen size.


G. Argov: Had I written this review, say a half-year ago, I would have undoubtedly given the Macbook 5 stars. I took it with me to college after my previous laptop - an Acer Aspire - failed me horribly. My Aspire had an issue with overheating, which only presented itself after my warranty expired. The cost of repairing it was not worth it when compared to getting a new laptop that was smaller, lighter, more powerful, and more capable of multi-tasking (more RAM).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét